Here is a list of my publications, as well as online versions of some of them. If you would like to see a paper that I haven’t uploaded, please email me.
1. (forthcoming) Powerful qualities and pure powers. Philosophical Studies.
2. (forthcoming) Powerful qualities, phenomenal concepts and the new challenge to physicalism. The Australasian Journal of Philosophy.
3. (forthcoming) Attention, psychology and pluralism. The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
4. (forthcoming) Crowding, Attention and Consciousness: In Support of the Inference Hypothesis. Mind and Language. Co-authored with Bilge Sayim.
5. (2017) Conceptual fragmentation and the rise of eliminativism. European Journal for the Philosophy of Science. 7: 17-40. Co-authored with Peter Vickers. doi:10.1007/s13194-016-0136-2
6. (2016) Powerful qualities, the conceivability argument and the nature of the physical. Philosophical Studies. doi:10.1007/s11098-016-0774-4
7. (2015) Against unifying accounts of attention. Erkenntnis. 80 (1): 39-56.
8. (2013) Is the grain of vision finer than the grain of attention? Response to Block Thought: a Journal of Philosophy. 2 (1): 20-28.
(For a response to this paper, see Block, N. 2013. Seeing and windows of integration. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 2 (1): 29-39)
9. (2013) Physicalism and phenomenal concepts: bringing ontology and philosophy of mind together. Philosophia. 41: 1283-1297.
10. (2013) Is attention necessary and sufficient for phenomenal consciousness? Journal of Consciousness Studies. 20: 173-194.
Paper in edited collection.
1. (in preparation) A powerful new anomalous monism. To appear in M. Guta (ed.) Ontology and Consciousness. (Routledge).
1. (forthcoming) Review of “From the Knowledge Argument to Mental Substance: Resurrecting the Mind.” Howard Robinson. Times Literary Supplement.
2. (2014) Review of “Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness” C. Hill and D. Bennett (eds.) MIT Press. Analysis. 76 (1): 108-111
3. (2013) Review of “After Physicalism” Benedikt Paul Göcke (ed.). Mind. 123 (490): 601-604.