Here is a list of my publications, as well as online versions of some of them. If you would like to see a paper that I haven’t uploaded, please email me.
1. (2018) Crowding, Attention and Consciousness: In Support of the Inference Hypothesis. Mind and Language. Co-authored with Bilge Sayim.
2. (2017) Attention, psychology and pluralism. The British Journal for the Philosophy of Science.
3. (2017) Powerful qualities, phenomenal concepts and the new challenge to physicalism. The Australasian Journal of Philosophy. DOI: 10.1080/00048402.2017.1321678
4. (2017) Powerful qualities and pure powers. Philosophical Studies. DOI 10.1007/s11098-017-0918-1
5.(2017) Powerful qualities, the conceivability argument and the nature of the physical. Philosophical Studies. 174: 1895-1910.
6. (2017) Conceptual fragmentation and the rise of eliminativism. European Journal for the Philosophy of Science. 7: 17-40. Co-authored with Peter Vickers.
7. (2015) Against unifying accounts of attention. Erkenntnis. 80 (1): 39-56.
8. (2013) Is the grain of vision finer than the grain of attention? Response to Block Thought: a Journal of Philosophy. 2 (1): 20-28.
(For a response to this paper, see Block, N. 2013. Seeing and windows of integration. Thought: A Journal of Philosophy 2 (1): 29-39)
9. (2013) Is attention necessary and sufficient for phenomenal consciousness? Journal of Consciousness Studies. 20: 173-194.
Paper in edited collection.
1. (forthcoming) A powerful new anomalous monism. To appear in M. Guta (ed.) Ontology and Consciousness. (Routledge).
1. (2017) The Mind’s Construction: Review of “From the Knowledge Argument to Mental Substance: Resurrecting the Mind.” Howard Robinson. Times Literary Supplement.
2. (2014) Review of “Sensory Integration and the Unity of Consciousness” C. Hill and D. Bennett (eds.) MIT Press. Analysis. 76 (1): 108-111
3. (2013) Review of “After Physicalism” Benedikt Paul Göcke (ed.). Mind. 123 (490): 601-604.